then check the inbox of your overseer -.- what do yout think was the first i did? ive got ignored. and now? it took 2 weeks to answer? xD great.

well, why i look again here is your great rp. well, at least u wrote one, better than nothing. first +
but when i read this scn i ask my selfe, why u attacked me >< here some quotes:

"The Xajii have eliminated aggression on many worlds; countless worlds."
please WHAT? thats exactly what i complained about. if u killed my military, ok, fine. but u killed my complete civil "fleet". how aggressive can those ships be? xD

"From our origins in the Lyra galaxy billions of years ago where we nearly wiped ourselves out."
oha, billions of years and you (your faction) learned... nothing? "uh, they hurt me, so when i hurt others its justice..." - oookay

"You see the Xajii as a plague when the truth is that we are much the opposite of this. The worlds you have destroyed understood this, and you killed them for it."
and again the question: why then me? >< show me ONE world i killed. not even in my npc or admin time i did something like this and on de-1 my last attack was in times, where 40 old adrecs (40hull/40shields, slots where unknown, 4(x1) phaser-dmg...) have been an acceptable fleet xD so its a bit time down the river...

all in all: well done -.- and if you are a part-time npc or not - you have the responsibility of your powers with those accounts! DONT abuse them and dont use that crap as excuse please

so lets say: for future: think twice what you do. when you go on like this you will cause more damage than fun to this game. when the ppl start to leave coz such crap is tolerated... hf